𝓲 𝓴𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝔂
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
the pursuit of Total Honesty is not just about saying anything that comes into your head. in fact, sometimes it is about not saying things you want to say if they are raw, unprocessed or coming from new and current emotions.
hopefully that gets easier.
we near the halfway point of the year
- hey, sometimes you just gotta prepare yourself to be a sacred space within which the bestial howl of the triumphant proletariat can resound with new energy and new hope
- read from an old diary today. unrecognizable.
- mostly at the moment i just
- learn spanish
- plan for mexico
- i went out on monday and sat on a bench and ate some snacks and looked at a fox and did my spanish lesson
- on tuesday i made a packed lunch at lunch time and went and sat on a bench in the middle of some grass and did my spanish lesson
- spent wednesday reading the apple developer documentation to make an app but it turns out you can’t actually use the iCloud APIs even in development without paying them £79 which i absolutely cannot afford, was excited for a bit.
- thursday was another day
- friday. well, look. america is over now.
- saturday and sunday i just spent chatting with jime and getting ready to prepare to pack for mexico. oh i also watched some of the RMT demo on-line and it was really good
- i didn’t post this on sunday because i fell asleep on computer
- i fly in 10 days. 6 weeks with the one i love.